Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two steps back

Not sure why but today has been exceptionally difficult. I woke up crying this morning at 5am and have been crying off and on all day. I was so relieved to have made any improvement at all, it didn't even occur to me that there would be setbacks.

This really is the hardest thing I've been through. At times I think that I will one day be okay and then other times, like today, it all comes crashing down around me all over again.

I have decided that today I will search for a box for my memories of PJ. I've looked online and haven't found the perfect box yet. I've considered making my own but I'm really not all that artistic so I'm not sure if that would be a good idea. I guess it would be something that could keep me occupied while at the same time honoring the life of my daughter.

I miss her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment