Monday, March 15, 2010

Crying a little less...

I'm back from my visit with my sister and nephews and pleased to say the time spent with family did lift my spirits. There were parts of the visit that were difficult but all in all it went very well. I hadn't seen my nephews in quite a while so I was missing them terribly. It's difficult to be unhappy when I'm with them.
I'm still missing PJ all day every day but crying a little less. Some days are better than others, which is a good thing because only a few days ago I said there was no improvement at all. I think it's possible that the antidepressants are doing their job but I believe it has much more to do with me seeing my favorite little boys in the whole world.
Tomorrow is one month to the day since I found out that I'd lost my baby. It's extremely difficult to think about because it brings up some very raw emotions when I do. I have been having my follow up appointments at the same doctor's office so each time I have to go there I feel like I come close to panic when I enter the building. My heart races and I feel sick to my stomach. My memory of that day is still quite fresh. I actually have to go there Wednesday for a surgery consult. I have endometriosis and need laparoscopic surgery to have the endo removed to alleviate daily pain. I will post more on endometriosis and how it relates to my journey to pregnancy soon.
Also, I will post pictures tomorrow of my beautiful nephews.

Thanks for reading...
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment