Saturday, April 10, 2010

Surgery was a success!

Surgery yesterday was a huge success. I had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy and Dr. Brown, my RE, said my endometriosis was worse than he expected; stage 2. The great news is that he was able to remove all the endo during surgery. Here I am 24 hours post-op and feeling great. I'm sore but not cramping like usual. I'm also on some heavy pain meds but haven't had to take them as often as I thought. I'm resting this weekend but also able to get up and move around pretty easily. I'm so glad it's over and done with.

Oh, and something crazy... Dr. Brown found a staple left inside me from my appendectomy THREE YEARS AGO!!! I can't believe I've been walking around all this time with a staple left in my abdomen but he said no harm was done so that's good... and of course, he took it out. haha.

So, over all doing great and taking it easy.

Thanks to all my  readers and supporters!!!

1 comment: