Saturday, April 17, 2010

Goals

Short term goals
- go for a 10 minute walk every day
- quit smoking (after my m/c I became so depressed I picked up the cigarettes again)
- get a new job (I am miserable at my current job and life is too short to spend that much time doing something that makes me so unhappy)
- get back into school (beginning the summer semester in May)
- begin meditation practices every day
- call to inquire about acupuncture (I've heard wonderful things about how stress relieving it can be)
- begin dating again

Long term goals
- finish my masters degree in social work
- move into the apartment attached to mom's house to save money
- plan PJ's memorial service (write a letter to PJ and plant a tree in her honor)
- lose weight (40 pounds)

I'm sure I'll think of more later and I'll add to these lists but this is enough to get me started.

Charity
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment