Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Still sick...

Still feeling pretty yucky with this sinus and ear infection. If I still have no improvement by tomorrow I will be contacting my regular doctor for a follow up appointment. Not that the Solantic doctor wasn't good but I would be more comfortable if my regular doc could take a look in my ear and tell me what's going on. It's hurting a bit now and tomorrow will be day three on the antibiotics. I was hoping to have at least a tiny improvement by now but nothing yet. Sometimes it actually seems to be getting worse. ugh! My left ear just feels like it's completely under water.
Tomorrow I will also sit and make a list of goals... short term goals and long term goals. I'm feeling a bit stagnant and I think this may help to get me moving in one direction or another. I will include things that will honor PJ's life AND things that will improve my own life. I don't think it'll be an easy task but once it's done I will share it with all of you. :) Maybe some accountability is just what I need.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment