Wednesday, May 5, 2010

20 weeks

Today I would have been 20 weeks pregnant. Halfway through my pregnancy with PJ. I so miss being pregnant and miss my sweet little baby. I think about how big she would be now and how big I would be!! It's difficult to fight back the tears on days like today when I think of missed milestones. I do much better now and I'm' able to talk about her without crying but on days like today, I just fall apart all over again.

PJ, Mommy loves you so much and will NEVER EVER forget you. You will be a special part of my life forever and will never be forgotten. You are my child and I love you!!!

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for the loss of your baby. I too pass each week knowing how far along I should be, dreading and waiting to pass my due date eventually. It's a long road ahead, and I understand your pain.

    I strive to keep the memory of my baby alive, because then he isn't truly gone. I remember him always.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Thank you for your kind words. I am so very sorry that you have had to experience the loss of a baby too. I agree that it is healing to keep the memory of your little one alive. When is your due date? Mine would have been September 22nd.
    This is such a difficult and painful thing to have to live through. I hope you find healing soon. I hope we both do. Please feel free to private message me if you ever need someone to talk to.
    From one mom to another, take care.

    Charity

    ReplyDelete