Sunday, May 2, 2010

OUCH!!!

AF has been a big, mean, meanie this time around. The cramping and bleeding have been super heavy and painful. Ugh! Hoping this will let up soon. It's made for a dull weekend with me in bed with my heating pad for the majority of the time.

The good news is that emotionally, I'm feeling a bit better today. Not quite so down in the dumps and feeling slightly optimistic. Not sure where it's coming from but I'm not complaining!! haha. I'm glad to have a good day after so many bad ones.

Hoping tomorrow will be a good day with continued emotional improvement and hopefully less cramping. Maybe I'll actually get some things done! I have so much cleaning and organizing to do now that the plumbing has been fixed. The leak was so bad that the tile floors are just awful and will take some extra effort to clean up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I feel good enough to be productive tomorrow and get it done.

I will be using OPKs this month to check for ovulation timing. I'll be doing that the next few months just to monitor my cycles to see where I am which will be helpful when I decide to begin TTC again.

Okay, that's all for now. More tomorrow.
XOXO

Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment